R.E.A.C.H. is a one-of-a-kind academic and employment readiness program that includes positive mental health, emotional and social skills, and “learning to earn” strategies that result in academic achievement and employment – for youth and parents! Reach For Youth is committed to doing the following for the success of you and your youth:
• Removing Barriers – to school attendance and participation, and barriers to your own economic growth
• Teaching Essential Skills – teaching essential mental health skills necessary for personal success
• Education for Employability – successful completion results in guaranteed interviews for employment and/or paid internships, and pathways to successful graduation
• Positive behavioral management strategies to reduce harm and crime –giving youth opportunities to engage in positive peer experiences, learn leadership skills, and contribute back to the community
• Connect current interests and talents to future career development for technical training or college
• Meet immediate needs for goal attainment related to education and employment
Education & Training services
We offer trainings, and workshops and are available for speaking engagements on trauma-informed care, family systems, parent-child relationships, and other topics. Please contact
Denise Senter for further information. email@example.com
As an 8th grader or high school student enrolled in this program, you will attend a 10-week motivation and mental health-based group program while also participating in individual counseling tailored to your specific needs. As a parent engaging in this unique multi-generational experience, you will participate in a specialized group with other parents working on your own career and individualized needs through an online platform and through discussions.
As an 8th grader or high school student, you will attend bi-weekly 90-minute group sessions focusing on crucial topics such as self-efficacy, managing anxiety and daily stressors, and launching a career presented in an engaging and exciting format for a total of 10 weeks. These sessions will be paired with customized individual counseling to address deeper needs linked to topics explored in the group as well as any additional support you might need.
As a parent participating in the R.E.A.C.H. program in tandem with your youth, you will have access to an online portal with valuable resources and video content on personal growth and career development. This will be paired with ample opportunities to seek support from Reach For Youth staff and engage with discussion opportunities.